Fanatical Gold Bugs Losing Sanity

Jordan Roy-Byrne: Last week I penned an article titled, Gold Bear to End with a Bang. For those of you who prefer video, here is my analysis on video. I warn of the dangerous short-term downside potential in Gold that could mark the end to this bear market. Thus far, this analysis has been on track and has served to protect subscriber portfolios in recent days and weeks.

Sadly, this analysis did not sit too well with "Ranting" Andy Hoffman, marketing man and manipulation guru extraordinaire at precious metals dealer Miles Franklin. Rather than critique my analysis, he resorted to personal attacks in a lengthy rant. When someone attacks you personally, it's probably because you are right. Moreover, he didn't even read the entire article because he made numerous errors in reference to its content. Before I get to the larger point, let me correct some of his errors.

First of all, he assumes I'm implying that the gold stocks would not decline given a decline in the price of Gold. This is totally absurd. I noted: There is very strong support sitting right below the summer lows. Here is that same chart which shows the downside potential to that major support.

Read more on http://etfdailynews.com/2013/11/14/fanatical-gold-bugs-losing-sanity/